The western governments have been spreading propaganda throughout the last seven years of the conflict in Syria. But until now there is no ratification or apology for the Syrian people.

For instance Yabroud:

Battle of Yabroud 2014

On 14 March, Hezbollah fighters approached Yabroud from the west as a diversion while Army troops attacked from the east, with fire support provided to both forces. This left the rebels under heavy bombardment and caught in a pince. The Army soon reached the eastern outskirts of the city. During this time, Hezbollah commandos conducted a raid in which they killed 13 rebel (terrorist) leaders, including the Kuwaiti Al-Nusra Qalamoun deputy commander, Abu Azzam al-Kuwaiti. This left rebel _terrorist forces in disarray. In the meantime, the Army captured Aqaba hill, east of the town. This forced the rebels to retreat towards their bases.Government forces started entering Yabroud from the east and advanced along the town’s main street, while rebels were retreating towards Rankous. Fighting was also taking place on the northern edge, between Yabroud and Sahel

On 15 March, fighting was reportedly still raging at the eastern entrance of the city, with rebels sending reinforcement after they managed to regroup, while Hezbollah fighters were also fighting inside the town itself.Government troops managed to advance “hundreds of meters (yards) inside Yabroud”, according to a military source. 15 air-strikes were conducted against the town during the day. One of the strongest rebel groups was sent to defend Mar Maroun hill, east of the town. However, rebels were soon surprised when the Army captured Mar Maroun without any notable resistance. Thus the Army captured all hills around the town. The lack of resistance raised suspicions that the rebel group in charge of defending the hill made a deal with government forces. After this, the Army controlled Yabroud’s eastern approaches and northeastern boundary. Later in the day, government forces had advanced two kilometers inside the town towards a roundabout, according to state TV. The SOHR denied government troops had managed to enter the city and said they were still two kilometers away from it. In the evening, rebel commanders held a meeting during which they decided to abandon Yabroud, with only the Al-Nusra Front deciding to still stay and fight.

On 16 March, Syrian troops, backed by Hezbollah fighters, captured most, if not all, of Yabroud, after entering the eastern part of the town the previous night. Government forces had secured the town’s main square, the Al-Akhzar Grand Mosque and the town’s Catholic church. Most of the opposition forces withdrew at dawn. 1,000 rebels retreated to the mountainous border area near the Lebanese town of Arsal. Others fled to the nearby towns of Rankous, Flitah and Hosh Arab. A small hardcore group of fighters remained in the town to fight to the death. The fighters were trying to drag Army troops into urban warfare, where they believed they had an advantage. However, by this point, rebel supplies for the town were cut off and weapons that were promised to opposition forces never arrived. As the Army was moving into Yabroud, the Air Force fired four rockets near the barren hills of Arsal, possibly targeting smugglers supplying rebels in the area. In all, the Air Force conducted 20 air strikes during the day between Yabroud and Arsal and on the outskirts of Arsal, after hundreds of rebels poured into the area. By noon, the Al-Nusra fighters had also retreated from the town.

Military sources stated 500–1,000 rebels had been killed since the start of the operation to capture Yabrud. The rebel’s loss of the town was seen as a symbolic and practical blow for the opposition. Due to the loss of Yabroud, the rebels had no way of supplying their forces in rural Damascus, where government forces were surrounding a series of opposition-held areas, denying them food, power and clean water. According to a security source, the Army’s next targets were going to be Rankous and Flitah. Later during the day, the Syrian Defense Minister, General Fahd Jassem al-Freij, inspected government troops in Yabroud. By the evening, opposition forces completely withdrew from the area and headed towards the surrounding western villages, particularly the plains of the nearby city of Rankus.

During the whole time that the battle was ongoing, the town was being hit by heavy shelling. The ferocity of the artillery strikes could be seen per one incident in which a group of 14 rebels was hit, leaving 12 of them dead and only two survivors.