Yesterday on the Dutch, not independent, news, they did it again, invited a self-proclaimed activist by the name of ; Rafif Jouejati, living in the US, she started an Organisation to topple President Assad, calling him the “new HITLER”of the middle east!
This is really of limits, to show this on TV, let us have a look at her Organization:
She is the one in the middle!
Rafif Jouejati is the founder and Director of FREE-Syria. She is also the English spokeswoman for the Local Coordination Committees (LCC) in Syria, a grassroots network designed to align the activities of pro-democracy Syrians in each of the country’s 14 governorates. As an Executive Committee member of the Day After Project, Rafif worked with key actors in the Syrian opposition to develop a transition plan for Syria. At a Women’s Democracy Network event and at the Olof Palme Center in Stockholm, Rafif advanced a charter demanding 50% representation of women in every aspect of Syria’s governance. She upholds a commitment to women’s equality as an integral part of human rights. Rafif frequently travels to the Middle East, including Syria, and coordinates with other activists. She writes articles and editorials, and makes frequent media appearances.
- Purely humanitarian mission FREE-Syria was founded in 2011 in response to the Assad regime’s brutality against peaceful protesters and innocent civilians. We are not religiously affiliated.·
- On-the-ground connections We work with nonviolent local groups to achieve real, lasting results.
- No overhead charges FREE-Syria does not charge administrative or overhead fees when providing support to donor-specified relief campaigns.
- Tax-deductible donations FREE-Syria is a U.S. 501(c)3 non-profit corporation and all donations are tax-deductible. FREE-Syria’s tax ID number is 45-4984231.
- Committed to transparency We are committed to honest accounting practices, letting you see the results of your donations.
- Efficient Aid Even the smallest donation can have a large effect. We use your donations efficiently and effectively, achieving more with less and allowing us to help more people.